Work hard, breathe deeply! Fifth edition of Element Talks this summer in Warsaw!
If you want to know how to develop your career, business and keep mental balance in crazy creative industry, you definitely have to take part in the next edition of Element Talks which will take place on 16th – 17th of June 2018 in Warsaw.
In the upcoming edition we are expecting to meet over 2000 creatives from all over Europe. It is the biggest conference for designers in Poland devoted to practical aspects of the profession. If you work in the industry, this conference is not to be missed.
Element Talks touches upon a number of subjects which show what a designer’s profession look like from the backstage. During the fifth edition of the event, apart from strictly “industry-wise” topics, we will also talk about the comfort of designers and factors influencing their mental and spiritual sphere.
The Element Talks community is created chiefly by people working in the creative industry, yet the practical character of lectures and workshops, their diversity and great atmosphere draw also the attention of everyone interested in the latest trends in design and changes happening in our world.
Join us and discover on your own what #elementtalksspirit really means!!
During networking sessions carried out in a form of Speed Talks and on the evening party you will meet other conference participants and speakers. Such events are a great opportunity for free exchange of thoughts as well as for making new professional and personal relations.
An excellent occasion for honing your skills and getting to know new people will be the workshops which will take place before and during the conference. We can guarantee outstanding tutors and a solid amount of substantive knowledge.
At the fifth edition of Element Talks you will see guests from all over the world. The lectures will be held by incl.
- Deyan Sudjic – the director of the Design Musem in London
- Eike König - founder & creative director of Berlin–based creative collective HORT
- Adi Binder – the director of UX & Design w Moovit
- Mark Porter - The Guardian layout designer
- Bartosz Jurkowski - Improviser and Customer Experience Manager at Klub Komediowy (Comedy Club)
- Petra Eriksson - illustrator
- Łukasz Zbieranowski - Fajne Chłopaki (Cool Dudes)
- Martina Flor - lettering artist
- José Bernabé - typography artist, designer and illustrator
- Adrian & Gidi - photographers and set designers
Private consultations taking place after each of the lectures are a fantastic opportunity for contacting the lecturers directly. They also provide a chance of talks and bringing up subjects of your interest.
Watch the lectures from previous editions on our YouTube channel.
This year’s edition of Element Talks will be accompanied by the announcement of results and awarding the winners of Polish Graphic Design Awards, which is a summary of the year 2017 in the scene of graphic design in Poland. The initiative led by Rene Wawrzkiewicz is aimed at distinguishing of remarkable designers and promoting their activity not only in the community, but also among the recipients and prospective clients. The awards gala will be held on June 15th 2018 at the conference venue.
During Element Talks you will benefit from:
- 2 days of lectures with speakers from all over the world
- private consultations with speakers
- a wide range of substantive workshops taking place 2 days before and during the conference
- an access to the list of two thousand participants
- Speed Talks networking space – an absolute hit of the last edition!
- a conference bag
- afterparty admission
- Element Market stalls
- Polish Graphic Design Awards awards gala.
Element Talks. Designers, just breathe!
16-17 June 2018, Warsaw, Poland
Ul. Mińska 65
Tickests starting from 195 PLN are available HERE.
The task was realized thanks to the financial support of the Capital City of Warsaw – the co-organizer of the conference.